An event to celebrate the success of women in Money and Business Journalism.
When: Monday 18 January 2016 at 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Where: The Financial Times Ltd, 1 Southwark Bridge, SE1 9HL London
Organised by Women in Journalism.
Top industry panelists, many of whom are working mothers, will be answering the questions: why should you choose to work in Money or Business journalism and what does it take to get to the top?
- Becky Barrow, Head of Money, Sunday Times
- Claer Barrett, Editor of Financial Times Money
- Hilary Osborne, Editor of Guardian Money Online
- Merryn Somerset Webb, Editor of Money Week and Financial Times columnist
- Natalie Holt, Editor of Money Marketing
- Donna Ferguson, Award-winning freelance financial journalist
- Clare Parsons, Co-founder of Lansons