The IPF Mentorship Scheme offers young people a chance to get peer-to-peer mentorship from young professionals working in the media, charity and development sectors.
Are you in your 20s and working in the media, charity or development sectors? Would you like to mentor a young person who is interested in getting into one of these fields?
- You must be working in one of the following sectors (or similar):
- You must be between the age of 23-30 years
- You must be able to commit a minimum of five hours per month to your mentee
- You must be willing to do the following for your mentee:
- Provide career advice
- Help with writing CVs and cover letters
- Help search for relevant internships, if required
- Tell them about interesting events in their city that might be relevant